Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Valentine's Day


For my first Valentine's Day, I got dad an awesome balloon. Mom thinks it is funny that I am picking out presents for him that I would like. Actually, to set the record straight, I was a little afraid of the balloon at first, but eventually I warmed up to it. It is particularly funny when the balloon hits mom in the head.

When I was napping, I got a surprise valentine through the mail slot from my friend Sabrina who lives down the road. She is 2. Afer I woke up, mom and I set out to make a valentine to send back. Below is my finest effort, and my first ever coloring. Mom had to help keep the pen upright, but I did an amazing job moving the pen back and forth. When we went to deliver the valentine, Sabrina out delivering other valentines. I guess I am not the only one in her life, but that's OK, because I am a little young for committment yet.


The day after Valentine's Day, mom and I went on a hike with Angela up in Annadel. At first mom was going to put me in the carrier, but the strap broke. Then, mom put me in the stroller, which I was not happy about. After finally resting for a little bit in the stroller, I wanted to be out. Mom then carried me for over an hour through the park. At that point, I had also wet my pants and mom forgot the diaper bag in the car. So, she peeled off most of the wet clothes and I went down the trail in her arms, wearing a onesie, sun hat and socks. It was awesome! I shrieked at each tree and person I saw. Mom and Angela couldn't believe what a good mood I was in for being tired, hungry and wet. When we returned to the car, I enjoyed a nice diaper change and mom enjoyed a rest from carrying me. Overall, it didn't go as bad as I thought it might, but nonetheless, mom says she will be a littl emore prepared next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment