Thursday, March 18, 2010

Family Visit & Baby Mozart

On March 7th, I got to meet some of my family members from Michigan. Great Aunt Eileen and Cousin Clare joined us for dinner at Grandma and Grandpa Miller's house. It didn't take long for me to warm up to these two beautiful women.
In no time I was showing them many of my latest skills. One of my favorite things to do is play the piano. Grandma Kathy has a grand piano, which she kindly lets me play with great gusto. Sometimes, I even play in just my diaper...



On Tuesday, March 9th, I was cruising around Grandma and Grandpa Miller's house in my diaper, when I decided to start walking with only one hand to support me. This was also the same night as the diaper piano playing. As you can see, I wasn't quite ready to rush home and go to bed when mom came to pick me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment