Saturday, March 6, 2010

Biting

I have quite a few teeth now and more on the way, so naturally I want to try them out. However, mom doesn't like that I keep tyring them out on her shoulder. Here is usually how it happens...
1. We are happily hanging out...
2. I lean in and get the urge to bite...
3. Mom pulls me away and says "No" firmly...
4. I smile or look at her seriously for a second, then try to go back for more...

5. She says "No" sooner this time...

6. This time I stop and check out who may have been watching...
7. I decide I am not going to bite any more for the moment...
(notice the wet mark I left on mommy's shirt) For the record, mom was a terrible biter when she was little. There are legendary stories that many family members are eager to tell. I guess this is a little bit of "what goes around, comes around."

No comments:

Post a Comment