Wednesday, March 3, 2010

More February Fun...

Feb. 18th: I got to spend time with Grandma Joan. She watched me while mommy got to have a little alone time. We had big fun at the house and wandering the neighborhood. I can't wait until she comes by and watches me again.

Feb. 19th: Mom and I went over the the Vance house to meet brand new Baby Olivia. She is simply gorgeous! Mom got to hold her for a little bit while Nicole entertained me. I guess I was a little jealous, because when we went to leave, I tried to hold on to Baby Olivia! I tried to grab her, so mommy held back my hand. Then, I tried to lean in and kiss her, but mommy took a step back. So, I reached around with my other hand and VICTORY! I got to touch that sweet little baby for only a second before mom pulled me away. I guess I have to wait for her to grow up a little bit before we can really play.

Feb. 2oth: Hike at Olompali Park
Mom drove me down to Novato to meet Aunt April. We started the day with a hike around Olompali Park. At first, I did not want to be in the stroller again, but I tolerated it for a little while. There were way too many trees to look at and "Ohhhh" at. I can't wait for my carrier to be fixed, then I can be close to mom and closer to the trees.
I was happy when Aunt April was in front of me and I could see her:
Hey lady, that is my hat!
Getting a little snack after our hike:
After the hike, we went to a winery to see what it would be like for our friend Kat's wedding. Personally, I loved the place. It had loud big fountains, birds to look at and cool lights in the cellar. Mom and April, on the other hand, thought it was a little pricey for the set up that they offered. I guess they can't appreciate a place like I can.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Tanyon!! I'm glad Mommy and April came to the conclusion they did...I wasn't sold on it in the first place and feel something "PERFECT" coming on!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete