Thursday, March 4, 2010

Aunt Sheila Time

On Saturday, Feb. 21st, Aunt Sheila came over to hang out for a bit. I was so excited that I decided to try out my walker again. It had been gathering a little dust since my last fall. As you can see from below, I was thrilled to be back in the saddle again:

Realizing that there are fun things to play with on the front of the walker, slowly becoming disinterested in pushing it...

Over the standing and walking thing and looking to mom for a little comfort...

Happy to be sitting and relaxing in Sheila's arms. She is very good at reading books to me.

We had such a fun time with Sheila, that we planned another get together the next night. Mom and dad went on a mini-date to Russian River Brewery for some beer bites and Aunt Sheila dutifully. There was a lot of playing and book reading. When mom and dad came home, I wasn't quite sure that I wanted Sheila to leave. Luckily, I know she will come back again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment