Thursday, March 11, 2010

Play Time

In the last month, mom and dad have brought out some new toys that I love playing with. We got a kid's work bench from our friend Chloe. She said that she loved it when she was my age, and I am having a blast with it too!
If you press on the screws, they make construction noises. (Pictures are from 2/27/10) There is a secret cupboard where I put my hammer.
There are also containers to put some of my other toys for safe keeping. I mostly take them all out, then mom puts them back for me.

Dad was so excited the other day! He found a "new" toy for me at the Salvation Army. It is perfect for my age. It has various levers that I can push, turn and flip to get animals to pop up.
(2/28/10)

At Grandma and Grandpa Miller's house I have have a green ball that I like to play with. The other night when mom picked me up, I showed her some of my new skills. I am beginning to learned to pass the ball back to someone. Well, I actually just sweep the ball to a side and if it heads towards someone, then all the better. That night, I also practiced kicking the ball. I would run up to the ball (holding on to someone's hands, of course), then take an extra big step when I got to the ball. This, usually, successfully moved the ball ahead of us, so I could chase it down again. (3/2/10)

No comments:

Post a Comment