Sunday, June 27, 2010

Grandma Deanne's 50th Birthday

June 20, 2010

Grandma Deanne turned 50 on Father's Day this year. To celebrate, she and Larry threw a big party at George's Hideaway in Guerneville. I love a good party! Unfortunately, the excitement of the day caused me to miss my regular nap, so I was a little overwhelmed during the festivities. Nonetheless, I found plenty of things to do and ended up having a great time.

Getting ready to party with Aunt April and Dad:Lovin on mom:
Aunt Julia, her boyfriend Bryan, and Great Grandma Marilyn:
Dancing with Aunt April:
Julia and Bryan:
I like it when daddy kisses my belly! I often lift my shirt up when he enters the room, so he will come kiss it...
Cheeky baby:

Grandma's friends, The Thugz, played for a couple of hours, so there was lots of dancing:
Grandma Deanne is lots of fun!
Grandma dancing with Larry and enjoying her party:
Mom says I do this smile sometimes too:
Happy Birthday, Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment