Sunday, June 13, 2010

Feeding the dog

June 6th

I had been watching mom and dad feed Emma for awhile now, and I figured it was time for me to try it myself. On this day, the lid of her food bin was not secured shut, so I went over and took it off. I started by grabbing the scoop, just like mom and dad do. I stuck the scoop into the food, then touched it down into Emma's bowl. After a few attempts with the scoop, I realized that none of the food was getting into the bowl, so I threw it down and used my hand. This is when mom grabbed the camera. I carefully grabbed a handful of food and placed it in Emma's bowl. Emma was stoked! She tried desperately to be patient, but as you can see from the end of the video, she just can't help herself from getting closer to the food. In the process, she stood over her bowl and overwhelmed me a little bit. I just threw the food on the ground and that was the end of our feeding session. While mom seemed to have thought it was very cute at the time, she has not left the lid of the dog food bin loose since.

No comments:

Post a Comment