Monday, June 7, 2010

14 month old fun

Around the week of Mother's Day, I started to say "mom" and "dad." I've decided that "mama" and "dada" sound too juvenile, so I am saying it like it is as soon as I can. These are really my only 2 words right now. I am formulating more as you read. Actually, mom hears me practicing sounds now, which I wasn't doing too much before. I make a "mmmm" sound for moooo, when I see a cow. I also make an "ooo" sound when I see the moon.

Around May 20th, I started drinking out of a straw. Mom got me a new sippy cup that doesn't spill, which I think ruins the fun of a sippy cup. But, it does have a straw, which sort of makes up for it (not really though).

One of my FAVORITE things to do lately is water the garden with dad. He lets me hold the hose and he totally doesn't care if I get him wet. Of course, the biggest reason for watering is to play in the water myself. I love it! Hopefully, mom will get me a kiddie pool for the summer, then I can water with dad and splash in the pool with mom.

Some pics from 5-23-10:







On May 23rd, I got my 3rd molar. Within 2 weeks of that, I got my 4th molar and another front tooth. That is 5 teeth coming in at once!!! Mom and dad have been very patient with me. Sometimes I get yummy medicine and I often got to sleep in their bed for a few weeks. This was also because I got sick for almost 2 weeks with a terrible cough and cold. That is one of the reasons why I have been so behind in my blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment