Wednesday, July 14, 2010

World Cup Fever

So, as many others in the world, I have spent the last several weeks tuned into the World Cup. Once mom explained that the game entailed kicking a ball, I have been hooked...
Excited for the match to start...

Go USA, Uruguay and Argentina! After the US was out of the tournament, I spent my time cheering for Uruguay and Argentina, since those are the only other countries I have been to. They were also interesting teams to watch. Not like those silly spanish players who only ever won by a goal.

Practicing my vuvuzela skills. Now if only mom would get me a real one, so I can make some real noise for the games.

My version of thundersticks. Hey, a boy's gotta celebrate every way he knows how.
Moving in for a closer look...
I didn't let meals interrupt my chance to view the games...
Can't wait until I can start playing myself. Now let's hear it for the USA in 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment