Thursday, July 8, 2010

Garden Helper

This summer, mom, dad, and I have been working in the garden, trying to get our veggies to grow. Dad has been awesome at watering with me and mom likes to take me through the garden to pick weeds. The other day, mom sat me on the lawn and threw freshly picked weeds my way. I wanted to help, so I would then take each weed and throw it even farther. This was a really fun game, until mom caught me chewing and sucking on the root of a weed. My mouth was full of dirt, so there was no denying it! You see, mom doesn't really care about the rest of me getting dirty, but once I start trying to eat things like dirt, we are usually done.

Here I am after helping mom. Check out the legs!


I am giving mom a "silly smile" so she can capture the ring of dirt around my mouth on film.

I was quickly put into the bath tub to clean up. Check out my new favorite pose for the camera:

Checking out the taste of the rubber ducky:

What?! I wasn't doing anything...
Making sure I get rinsed off well:
Mom thinks I am such a ham:

While in the bath, I like to line up my bath toys on the tub, and mom will sometimes flick them back into the water:

Yeah! That looks right...

No comments:

Post a Comment