Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sonoma Farmer's Market

July 13, 2010
Here I am with Papa walking to the Sonoma Farmer's Market...

After some running around and grabbing strangers' legs, mom made me sit in the stroller for a little while.
In the middle of the square, is a playground. I insisted that Papa swing with me and he did!
There is also a pond with ducks, which captured my complete attention. I am a sucker for birds and bird watching. Papa, Grammie Joan and mom had to keep a close eye on me, because a few times I tried to reach out into the water for the birds when they weren't looking.

After walking around and playing, we all got some food and settled in the grass for a picnic. Mari met up with us, since she now lives just a few blocks from the square. I had a great time playing peek-a-boo, engaging mom in chase games, and roaming the lawn to socialize with people from other picnics. Below, I am showing Mari how much noise her bags can make.

No comments:

Post a Comment