Thursday, July 8, 2010

Grandma Kathy's Birthday

June sure was a month of great birthday celebrations! On June 28th, the family all went up to Healdsburg to celebrate Grandma Kathy's birthday. We first caravaned to Diavola Pizzeria, where the grown-ups enjoyed yummy italian style pizzas. I got to try some of the crusts, which were also delicious. After dinner, we returned to the grandparent's house for dessert and play time. Aunt Sheila made a lovely fig cake, served with ice cream. Mom let me have a few bites, which made me grin with joy.

Hanging out with grandma:
Giving kisses:
Practicing my walking...notice the hands in the air technique:
Posing with some of the fam...grandpa is getting me to smile to my left, which was way more interesting than the camera itself.:

No comments:

Post a Comment