Saturday, January 1, 2011

Ornament Giving

When mom and dad first got married, they started a tradition of giving each other an ornament every Christmas. Apparently, last year, I got a few ornaments signifying my first Christmas. This year, mom and dad picked out some great ones based on things that we have done throughout the year.

First, dad helped me open each one.
Here dad and I are, holding up our ornaments mom got at the Academy of Sciences. Mine is a sea horse and dad's is a cool fish.

I also got a giraffe, elephant, and zebra to represent my first trip to the zoo. Later on, mom found garbage can, garbage truck, and tractor ornaments. These were awesome, as they are my latest interests.

Dad also got a pair of hockey skates, because mom and he were going to go to the Shark's game together right after Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment