Sunday, December 26, 2010

Daddy's Graduation 12/2

This last month, Dad graduated from the Police Academy. He had done the modular program and has been attending classes every Tuesday & Thursday night, all day Saturday and many Sundays, for the past year. Mom and I are thrilled that he is done and we get to see him a little more. However, we appreciate all of the hard work that dad put into his schooling. It paid off, too. He received awards for Best Recruit of the Class, and Best Academic Recruit! Good job, Daddy!!!
The ceremony itself was a little long and we couldn't hear the speakers that well, so I found some ways to entertain myself...
Reading with Papa:
Practicing knuckles and "blowing it up" with mom:
Waving to dad:
Playing with my racecar:
During the ceremony, dad had to pay a lot more attention than I was:
He had to say an oath:
But, he did get a few smiles and laughs in too:

No comments:

Post a Comment