Saturday, May 15, 2010

Kindergym

On May 1st, mom took me to my first Kindergym for beginning walkers and scooters. There were 4 other kids there, but most of us didn't notice. We were too busy figuring out what all of the play equipment was about. It was fun playing ball, crawling on stuff, and pushing carts around. Mom and I met a nice boy named Diego and his parents. At the end, the teacher took out a parachute. We sat around it and sang songs, she blew bubbles around us, then we played parachute games. I was fine with the singing, but not so into the parachute. At one point, all of the moms threw the parachute into the air and we all went underneath. I was definately not OK with that! Overall, though, it was a fun time. I think I will let mom take me back next week...







No comments:

Post a Comment