Saturday, May 1, 2010

Aunt Sheila's Birthday

On April 16th, we celebrated Aunt Sheila's birthday in Healdsburg at Grandma and Grandpa's house. It was big fun! Mom and I had the very important job of getting the special pastel de tres leches cake (which you can see below). At the bakery, the lady who helped us offered me a cookie (which I couldn't have, because it was too crunchy), and she also held me while mom took care of the payment. She was very nice. Aunt Sheila kindly let me share some of her cake with her later and it was quite yummy.
Some pictures of the evening...
Hanging out with Grandpa:

Chewing on the string of one of Sheila's balloons. She had to have known about my balloon obsession and that she was going to have to share one with me...

One of my favorite things to do is "drive" around the house and go through dad's legs. Sometimes, he sneaks in a kiss as I come through...

Here I am very proud of myself:

No comments:

Post a Comment