Monday, May 17, 2010

First Steps

I have been deceived by my own mother. On April 29th, I was getting ready to go on a walk with mom and Sheila, when suddenly I realized I was standing by myself! Mom had released her support and positioned herself a couple of steps in front of me. At this point, I was still fairly unaware of what was going on. Mom gestured to me to come over and so I did. I took three steps towards her. It was then I realized that I wasn't holding on to anything and I sat down completely in shock. Actually, I was a little scared, but mom was squealing with joy and excitement. I am not sure what she was so happy about! Since then (nearly 3 and a half weeks), I have been on strike. Every time I think someone is letting go of my hand, I get jelly legs and drop to the ground. That will show them!

Luckily, Aunt Sheila was there and had a camera. Check out the evidence and decide for yourself, if this is child endangerment...





No comments:

Post a Comment