Saturday, May 22, 2010

Baby Signs

On May 8th, mom and I went to Russian River Brewery to have lunch with Grandma Deanne, Aunt Julia and her boyfriend Bryan. During lunch I decided to show off some of my new signing. I am particularly taken with the "hat" sign. As a result, I insisted that grandma wear my hat...

And she kindly obliged...
Mom and dad are very happy that I am signing to them. It is much easier for me to tell them what I want. Some of the signs I am using now are: food, more, milk, water, "all done", diaper change, bath, hat, bird, dog, fish, book, airplane, tree, flower, ball, car, and kisses. And lately, I have been doing the sign for spider to get my parents to sing to me the "Itsy Bitsy Spider" song. They fall for it every time, even if I ask them to do it 5 times in a row!

No comments:

Post a Comment