Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Mommy & Daddy Have a Date Night!

So, my parents finally got to go on a date! They dropped me off at Grandma and Grandpa Miller's house and hit the town. Mommy took Daddy to the Bear Republic to taste their different beers. Then, they walked around Healdsburg together.
Meanwhile, I hung out with the grandparents and Auntie Sheila. I spent most of the time sleeping, but I did wake up long enough to interact a bit. I recently discovered my limbs and I have the habit of throwing my arms about and kicking my legs. My breathing pattern is still not established, so I also do a lot of gasping for air. Sheila says I am more dramatic than an opera. I think she secretly enjoys it!

The next night, Grandma Kathy came down to watch me again, while my parents went to their first softball practice. Sheila also came by to help out. I am really liking all of this attention.

1 comment: