Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Auntie April's Visit

Over a week ago, Aunt April came up from Walnut Creek to hang out. She was very nice to hold me and watch me while my parents got a little gardening done. Unfortunately, it was a very hot day. I don't do well in the warm weather, so I was a little fussy and lethargic. Auntie also found out, that when it is really hot, I like to throw up on anyone who is holding me. She kept playing with a toy that says, "Blah!," so I responded with my own "BLAH." Mommy heard April scream from the other room and was a little worried, until she heard laughter. Aunt April had a really good attitude about the whole thing. I hope she comes back again to play....although I cannot promise I won't try this stunt again...
Here I am with the monster onesie and toy April gave me. Yes, this is the one that says, "Blah!" OK, so maybe it says "Rahhh," but it is hard to tell.

Here is Daddy playing in the yard with his "Girls" (Emma and the chickens).

No comments:

Post a Comment