Monday, February 1, 2010

I'm back!

I have to apologize for my time away. It has been so busy around here, that I simply have not had time to blog. Between crawling, playing, trying to walk, and my busy social calendar, I have gotten behind. So, I will do my best to catch you up.

Lately, I have been eagerly exploring the house. If mom and dad set me down on the floor for even a minute, I am off and learning about my surroundings. In fact, I am learning that there are many uses for everyday things. Here I am discovering that you can crawl under and through my exersaucer:
I have also learned that the recycling bin holds lots of fun toys. Mom and dad have taken to "presorting" the items, so that I can safely play with each one.
My new squinty smile when I think I am being cute:


Well, I know mom and dad said "no" to the water bowl, and it does look kind of gross, but...I just can't help myself...
All of the above pictures were taken on 1/18/10.










No comments:

Post a Comment