Sunday, February 21, 2010

Crawling to my favorite room in the house

I have a new crawl and everyone seems to love it. I am now on my knees and forearms. Grandpa Paul and Grandma Kathy think I move my legs at double the speed of my arms, which creates a fun little wiggle.

Mom and dad can't believe how fast I can go and it seems like every chance I get, I am headed for one of two places: Emma's water bowl, or the bathroom. Once in the bathroom, I head to the bath tub to pull myself up and try to turn on the water, or I head to the toilet to play with the bolts, or try to flush the handle. On a good day, mom or dad will forget to put the toilet seat down, and I can try to reach my hand into the water.


I do also have a new game called hide and seek from around the door frame. I will crawl out of the room, checking first that everyone is looking at me. Then, I crawl around the door jamb, just out of sight of those in the room, and I sit very still. When they ask, "Where is Tanyon?" or "Where is the baby?", I will lean my head around the corner and laugh at them. I won't let them see me for too long though. I quickly go into hiding again and wait for the magic questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment