Saturday, November 28, 2009

Playing on the floor



Now that I am trying to crawl a bit, my parents have started letting me play on the floor more. Often, mom or dad sit on the floor with me. One of my favorite things to try to grab are their shoe laces. In this picture, I actually get my hands on mom's shoe. The next thing I did was put the laces in my mouth. As you can see, I am not too pleased with the taste...

I also love to crawl up to Emma and try to touching her paws. At first, Emma was not really sure about this. Everytime I got close to touching them, she would curl her paws under, or move her legs. Now, however, she lets me grab any part of her without moving away. I think she actually likes being near me. The other day, mom walked out of the room to grab something for just a second, and Emma came into the room to lay next to my blanket and watch me. She is such a good girl. I rewarded her with a little hand holding.

No comments:

Post a Comment