Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween







So, on Halloween I had come down with my first fever/flu. These pictures were actually taken the weekend before, but mom thought they would look better than the ones where I am sick. After resting most of the day on Saturday, mom and dad dressed me up in my monkey costume, then took me to around our street to see the neighbors. I wasn't in my finest form, but I wasn't bad either. All of the neighbors loved the costume. Unfortunately, we live too close to McDonald Mansion area, so all of the neighborhood kids go over there. Our 'hood was a bit of a ghost town. Mom was disappointed, because only one group of trick-or-treaters came by. Well, we are already thinking of next year and what it is going to be like when I am walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment