Saturday, November 28, 2009

Grandpa Matt's 50th Birthday

Mom spent weeks preparing for Grandpa's Big 50th Bash. I tried to help when I could, but many of the tasks were simply beyond my ability. Overall, the party went well. Many of Grandpa's family and friends came to celebrate. Here are a few of the highlights:

The night before the big party for Grandpa...

Getting fed by Grandma Joan:

One of my new favorite activities, airplane flying...upside down!

The party was my first experience with stranger anxiety. I wanted to stay pretty close to mom and dad.
I let Aunt April hang out with me a bit. Here I am a little tired:


When it was time to feed, I showed off all of my new skills and gained quite a crowd.
Keller came by and I was ready to play with him.
Aunt Marisa got a little play time too...

Another of my new favorite activities is pretending to be a human vacuum cleaner. I crawl around the floor looking for little things to pick up:


Hanging out with some of the fam. As you can see, I am more interested in pulling mom's hair than posing for the picture.



























No comments:

Post a Comment