Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day

Mom woke up on Mother's Day to find cards for her on the coffee table. One read, "MOM" in kid writing, which was from me, and the other was from dad. Mom was surprised to find my name signed at the bottom of my card. She thinks dad "helped" me write it, but he insisted he did not. I may be growing fast, but I think I am still a few years from writing my name...

After we all got ready, we headed out to the Plantation by the coast to celebrate the day with Grandma Deanne and Great-Grandma Marilyn. While I had to stick to milk, everyone else enjoyed a wonderful brunch put on by the local fire department. It was a beautiful day and I got a lot of attention.






I did a little bonding with Great-Grandma Marilyn and Great-Grandpa Howard back at Grandma Deanne's house. We traded smiles and cooing for quite awhile before I eventually got hungry again.


That evening, mom, dad and I went to Healdsburg to see Grandma and Grandpa Miller. Aunt Sheila met us there and we had a lovely dinner prepared by Grandma Kathy. Mom started to take photos, but the camera battery died. The only ones she got were of Grandpa Paul reading an opthamology journal with me; and one of dad and Sheila. So much for capturing the moms on their day!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful photo of you and Tanyon in front of that fence/gate! You are such a photogenic mommy!

    ReplyDelete