Monday, May 25, 2009

1st Baseball Game

On Tuesday, May 12th, I went to my very first Giants game. We went in celebration of our friend Kevin Wong's birthday. My parents have been going for a couple years now, always on Chinese Heritage Night. During the game, there was a ton of new things to see and experience. The large stadium lights were my favorite part. I spent most of the time looking at them. There were also many distractions. Mom had trouble feeding me, because everytime people cheered, I stopped feeding to look around. Eventually, mom took me to the ladies bathroom where it was quieter to feed me. Because she was paranoid about germs, she stood in a stall and held my head and back as Auntie April held my legs. Overall, it was a great night...the Giants won and thanks to Aunt Mari, I even got a super cool message on the jumbo screen. It said, " Welcome Tanyon to your 1st Giants game at 2 months old!"


No comments:

Post a Comment