Monday, March 9, 2009

First Attempt...

Hello Everyone,
I went to the hospital for a monitoring test yesterday and ended up staying. The doctors needed to monitor the baby during contractions and I ended up getting pitocin. They continued with the treatment to see if I would go into labor, but by 10pm last night, my cervix was not dialated enough to continue through the night. Paul and I came home for a good night's sleep and now we are waiting to see if they want to try again today. Cross your fingers for us!
Ciao,
Mama Miller

1 comment:

  1. It is close Paula....I am on the edge of me seat waiting. I subbed at Wright today and asked every person I walked by about you and, "have you heard anything yet?" I can't wait to hear and I am thinking and praying everything goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete