Thursday, February 26, 2009

Dr.'s Appointment

So, mom went to the doctor today to see how I was doing. She found out that she was 1cm dialated. My head is so low, that the doctor actually reached up and touched it! She says I will come any day now, but there is no way of knowing which day. Mom hopes that it is soon, because the baby room is finally ready and most of the house has been organized. Dad stayed home from work yesterday to help her get a bunch of stuff done, which was really nice of him. Now that our home is physically ready, I wonder if mom and dad are mentally and emotionally ready for my arrival?

1 comment:

  1. Paula...I can't wait for your little boy to be here soon! Looking forward to checking in and seeing how life with 3 in Miller family is from here on out!!

    ReplyDelete