Sunday, February 13, 2011

Fixing Up Grandma Joan's New House

I am so excited! Grandma Joan is moving back into town and she will only be 1.5 miles away. She will be living in the Pink House and there were many updates that needed to be made before she moved in. Papa, dad, mom and many others worked hard to refinish the floors, paint and move furniture. While they were working, I got to spend lots of time with Grandma Joan. She and I walked around the property and played just like Mommy and Papa did when they were kids. In fact, 5 generations of children in our family have played here (4 are still living!).

Below: Papa is letting me drive his truck around the property.

Here I am playing with Grandma Joan. She is helping me balance.

After I got my balance, I rush towards her and "jump" into her arms.
Very happy to be spending time with Papa...

1 comment:

  1. That's exciting she'll be so close. Miles's grandparents are moving down the street from us and we're really looking forward to that too. It's so great to have (great)grandparents nearby. :)

    ReplyDelete