Saturday, February 5, 2011

First Snow!

I know it is hard to believe with all of this nice weather lately, but in the beginning of January, Papa and TeTe drove down from Middletown with snow for me. It had just snowed several inches up there and it was so heavy and thick that it remained on Papa's truck the whole car ride down to Santa Rosa. When they arrived, I was sleeping, so mom and dad joined them in scrapping it off the car and building some snowmen for me.



As they were finishing, I woke up and tried to figure out what they were up to. Notice the dazed look and sleepy eyes:


When they were finished, we had a Miller Snow Family, each outfitted with one of our hats:
TeTe even built a little Emma Snow dog:
Although, I was sleepy, I was able to learn the word "snow" and I quickly used the word "cold" to describe it. It was a pretty awesome afternoon surprise!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea and so much fun. I love the little snowman family!

    ReplyDelete