Sunday, November 28, 2010

Night with Aunt Sheila

About once a week, Aunt Sheila comes over and plays, so mom and dad can have a date night. We have great fun together! She is super silly and she lets me pull her all over the house, playing every game I can think of.

On Nov. 11th, I decided a fun game would be, "Show the Belly." Here I am displaying my awesome round gut, in hopes that some tickling will come my way:





In the last month, I really started saying more words. Here are just a few of the food words that I like to say:

So, my latest obsession is garbage cans. I can't get enough of them. Mom explains to her friends that I used to wake up in the morning and the first word out of my mouth was "book." Now, sadly, my first waking words are"garbage can." I love to go on walks with dad in search of any cans out on the road. My favorite day is Garbage Day, when the trucks come and empty the cans. The garbage man even waves to me. Nana has taught me that some cans are for "paper," and some cans have "stinky" garbage. I have also noticed that some garbage cans are blue and some are green. All of this information is so fascinating, that I think it is important to share it with everyone that I see.

When Sheila wathced me, we spent a bit of time discussing the garbage can and how what is thrown inside is "yucky." I showed here how our kitchen garbage can works and she made me laugh hysterically by doing sound effects each time I opened the can....


No comments:

Post a Comment