Saturday, November 20, 2010

Another Day in Middletown

A couple of weekends ago, mom felt sick, so we headed up to Middletown for help. Aunt Julia and Aunt April were at Papa and TeTe's house. Mom got a chance to relax and sleep on the couch, while everyone else entertained me.


One of the first things I did was play on "My Computer" that TeTe set up for me. I just love typing. I am not allowed to do it at home at all, even though I try to often.





April even joined in on the action:



After some inside play time, I got a chance to play on the tractor without Papa:



For lunch, we all went to La Parilla in town, which is a GREAT Mexican food restaurant. Unfortunately, most people ordered something a little too spicy for my liking. I spend much of the time at the restaurant combing my tongue with my fingers and drinking milk to cool it off. Eventually, we found some more mild rice and beans, which made me happier.
When we got home, we all partook in some pumpkin pie. Mommy couldn't share hers, so Aunt April kindly offered some of her pie. At first I acted like I didn't want any...


But, OOHHH...it was good once I took those first bites...
Silly Aunt April...

No comments:

Post a Comment