Friday, October 29, 2010

19 months

10-16-10
The day started out with a healthy breakfast of yogurt and bananas
After a quick clean up, mom dressed me in my newest seasonal shirt. She found it particularly funny, because she was a big biter when she was a kid. I only bite when I am teething...
"Whoa!"
Spaced out:
"I'm not looking at you...":
"Hey, what's going on there behind the camera?! Hi, Mom!":
After taking a few pictures, mom and I did some drawing. She drew a pumpkin, ghost, and bat, then she asked me to color each one in. Before, she just let me scribble anywhere on the page, but that was getting boring. I was thrilled to try something new. I didn't do so bad, considering it was my first time trying to color in the lines...
Next, mom and I went to Middletown to spend part of the day with Papa and TeTe. Mom wanted to watch the Cal v. USC game with everyone, but after the first half, it was such a terrible blow out, that we just played in the yard. Here I am with another seasonal top mom had just found at Target:

I showed off my new singing skills and I rehearsed parts of "Wheels on the Bus:"

I spent some time playing ball with Keller, TeTe, mom and Papa. Here I am telling everyone that I am holding a "BIG ball:"

Papa took me for a tractor ride at least 3 times while we were there. He even let me steer! It was definately the highlight of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment