Sunday, April 11, 2010

Opening Day

Last Friday, I went to my first Opening Day Giants' Game. I went to three games last season, but I figured I should start this season out right. Mom and I drove down to San Francisco with Grandpa Matt and our friend Doug. We met Aunt April in the parking lot. Great Aunt Mari hooked us up with Club Level Passes. It was a perfect spot to get changed and fuel up on food. Here I am looking out the club level window at all of the people entering the park:

The view from our seats:
Celebrating a run with high-fives from Papa:
The game ended up in extra innings and lasted a long time. We found many things to do to keep me entertained...
Peek-a-Boo:
Bird Watching (This one ended up being my favorite. I spent hours looking at all of the seagulls and pigeons fly by. By the end of the game, I was successfully using my sign language symbol for bird):
Trying out April's glasses:
As we got into extra innings, there were many times that we had to put on our rally caps to encourage a win:
Oh, I think the Giants just did something good:
Overall, a wonderful day at the park. Many people commented on what a good boy I was during the game. After a small nap in the 10th inning, I was ready to finish out the game and whatever else the night handed to me.
After the game, we headed to Thirsty Bear for a little food and refreshments with our friends. I was also able to eat, but I was most intrigued by April's cell phone.:
I have even learned how to flip through pictures on the phone!
OK, Lady, that is one too many beer samplers for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment