Sunday, April 4, 2010

1st Birthday Party

I am one now! We had my birthday party on March 22nd, at Doyle Park. I actually missed the first part of my birthday party, because I was napping. When I got there, it took me a little while to warm-up. There were a lot of people and I was still sleepy. Eventually, I felt myself again, and I took it upon myself to entertain my guests. Thank you to everyone for coming out to celebrate!

Here I am laughing at a good joke:
OOOHHH, a candle just for me...
Yummy cupcake. I actually tried to put the whole thing in my mouth at once...
Giving Aunt April a kiss with cake hanging from my nose:

I had just given mommy a cake filled kiss. She thought it was funny and I was pretty amused myself: Hanging out with mommy near my presents:
Aunt Marisa came up from San Francisco to celebrate:
Papa and cousin Jaliffa enjoying the day:

Aunt April teaching me about her iphone. I didn't have the heart to tell her that by the time I have my first phone, the technology will be way cooler than that...

No comments:

Post a Comment