Sunday, August 16, 2009

My First International Trip (Uruguay)

The last big stop on our trip this summer was Uruguay. We all liked it the best of any other spot. Montevideo was less noisy than Buenos Aires, and a little easier to navigate. The weather was a bit colder, but in the pack I was fine. Dad and Mom thought the city was a mix of Havana and Europe. Here are some pics of our time:



Of course, I decided to drop my only glove on the sidewalk when my parents weren't looking, so for the rest of the trip I had to wear socks on my hands instead...
Mom and Dad ate at a parilla, where the cook gave them every cut of meat on the menu...even the yucky parts. After the meal, we got invited to take a picture by the grill. Look closely and you can see one of the waiters trying to give me wine...

No comments:

Post a Comment