Sunday, August 2, 2009

My First International Trip (Part 1)

I had my passport, a suitcase full of diapers, and a great attitude ready to go. Yes, my crazy parents decided to start my traveling early. They thought 4 months would be old enough to head to Argentina and Uruguay... and they were right. We had a ball! The plane ride down was really fun. There were plenty of people to meet and sensations to experience. I decided it would be best not to make any noises, so that I could best take in all that I could. Here are 2 pictures and a video before and after the flight. The first 2 we are at SFO and in the third, mom and I are waiting for our bags in Buenos Aires.

Mom and Dad thought Buenos Aires had many European influences in the architecture, people and food. We spent many many hours walking the city and exploring. I got to ride in the baby carrier the whole time, which was fun. I just leaned my head out and stared at all of the lights and faces passing by. Here are some of the sights of Buenos Aires:

Then, when I was tired, I just tucked my head in and slept. Here we are, on an ice cream break... The first night, I was very tired from all of the travel and walking around. I decided to sleep through mom and dad's first dinner. If you can believe it, I am on my mom's lap below! She is enjoying some Argentinian tenderloin and wine in peace.

The next day was beautiful and sunny. Can't forget the sun protection no matter what season it is...

During the trip, I started teething. Good thing mom went to the store and got me Sofie the Giraffe. We were at the gorgeous Recoleta Cemetery and all I could think about was chewing on poor Sofie's head!


Stay tuned for more...

No comments:

Post a Comment