Thursday, February 19, 2009

My life thus far...

July, 2008

Mommy's birthday is when they told my aunts, uncles, and grandparents that I would be coming. Everyone was very excited...I think some of them even cried and shouted for joy. Mom and Dad were especially proud to tell everyone the news.




July, 2008

My first trip was to Zion National Park and the Grand Canyon with mom and dad, Grandma Kathy, Auntie Sheila, and Uncle Kevin. We did lots of hiking and relaxing. One day I made mom a little sick, but she said it was OK. I have only done it twice since I have been in her belly.

September, 2008

I went to my first Cal Game! Mom, Dad and Grandpa took me to the season opener against Michigan State. It was a fun day and I look forward to going to many more in the future.




October, 2008

Mommy went on a trip to San Luis Obispo with me, Grandpa Matt, and Auntie April. We were going to celebrate Auntie Julia's birthday and to watch her and April run a half marathon. Most people still couldn't tell I was in mom's belly, so she had to hold a pumpkin up and pretend at this pumpkin patch. At this point people still didn't know I was a boy. At the ultrasound on 10/3/08, I was blocking everyone's vision with my hand. I still felt a little shy...


December, 2008

This was the first celebration of...well...ME! Friends and family gathered at Angela's house to get ready for my arrival. There were lots of presents and people all around. Mom even invited some future playmates for me.


Here I am at 7 months old in my mom's belly.


December, 2008

Another Cal Game...this time Grandpa and Teri got me some Cal gear. That way, next year I will be more prepared to cheer on the Bears and they get closer to a national title.





Christmas Eve 2008 (left)
January, 2009
Grandma Deanne and Auntie April showing me some love at a Baby Shower given by Aunties Mari and Marilyn. I am 8 months old here. (right)


























































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment