Monday, February 6, 2012

Shower for Baby Boy #2

On 1/18/12 my lovely Wright Charter School staff threw me a "surprise" baby shower.  It was a very sweet gesture and I was overwhelmed with their generosity and enthusiasm. 

Knowing I loved my diaper service for Tanyon, they pulled money together to start the service for our new little guy:
Some of my amazing coworkers:

Sally made a flourless chocolate cake that was out of this world!:
My fellow preggie teacher, Audra, swang by before her own prenatal doctor's appointment:

Many of my colleagues handmade items for the baby.  I'm not quite sure where they found the time. A blanket from Terrena:
Ellen knit a very sweet sweater:
Judy made a train blanket, similar to the one Tanyon uses every night for bed:
There were also some fun toys and gadgets we can't wait to try:

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE KIND GIFTS AND SHOWERING OF LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment