Monday, February 6, 2012

Birthday Party Prep

Since we are getting so close to our due date with the littlest Baby Boy Miller, we decided to celebrate Tanyon's birthday a month early.  This way, I will not have to stress about having a get together with a new infant in the house. However, I am trying to be realistic about the fact that I am in my last month of pregnancy, so we are taking our time with this party and doing little bits at a time to prepare. First, I sat down with Tanyon and asked him to tell me who he wanted to come to the party.  After our list was complete, I caught him on camera writing his own list (basically copying the process we had just been through):

After a trip to the store, we put together goodie bags for the little kids who are coming to the party.  

Tanyon is very excited about the sports theme. He loves all things sports and playing with balls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment