Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Christmas Morning

I was bummed I couldn't get my video to load to truly show you the excitement of waking up to presents from Santa by the fireplace.  Tanyon got a basketball hoop and he started playing with it immediately.  He also had asked for something "Dora" from Santa, so below he is holding up his new Dora band aids that were in his stocking:


We had my dad, Teri, April, Matt, Julia, Grandma Joan and Mari over for brunch and presents.  It was really fun to watch Tanyon get excited about every little thing he opened. Expressions such as, "I love it!" "Awesome" and "Oh man!" escaped his lips with each gift. Below he is doing a dance over new white socks:

Julia, Matt and April opening their goodies:

Last year, Tanyon was very careful when opening gifts.  This year, he got into the ripping of paper and embracing the process:

Laughing with Papa:

Playing with his new gift from mommy and daddy, duplo legos:


No comments:

Post a Comment