Saturday, December 10, 2011

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving, my favorite holiday, a time for family and food, when nothing else matters besides enjoying the company of others and eating food many helped to prepare.

Here is Paul standing proud of his turkey:

We had to move our dining room into our living room to accommodate the 20 guests we had over.

Tanyon was a little shy at first with how many people were over, even though he knew them all.  However, he eventually warmed up and spent some time on many laps, including Papa:

"The hosts:"
 My sisters and I with my mom and step-dad Larry:

Between dinner and dessert, the coloring books came out, not sure who was having more fun?:

Such a wonderful evening!  I loved having my family and Paul's join to create such a special event.

1 comment:

  1. Impressive! That's a lot of people to host. I bet it was a very enjoyable Thanksgiving. :)

    ReplyDelete