Monday, June 13, 2011

Chinese Heritage Night at the Ballpark

Since 2007, Paul and I have attended Chinese Heritage Night at the Ballpark to celebrate the birthday of our friend Kevin Wong. In 2009, this Chinese Heritage Night was Tanyon's first Giants Game. Now, 3 years later, he went again and we had a blast. The Giants won with a bottom of the 9th, in true torture fashion. I forgot my camera, so all of these photos were taken by our friend Elton and stolen off of his Facebook page.



April displaying Kevin's mom, Diane's famous lemon bars. We strategically sat behind her, so we could get our hands on all of her homemade goodies before anyone else.

Our friends, Jeff and Tara (or "Tawa" as Tanyon puts it):

2 comments:

  1. Tanyon rules! I still love his lean in that pic with Aunt April. Our nephew calls me Tawa, too, it's my alter ego for the under-5 set :)

    ReplyDelete