Saturday, March 5, 2011

Making Pizza

Mom has begun letting me help her in the kitchen. My first real cooking experience was making pizza a couple of weeks ago. I helped mom spread out the sauce and cheese on the pizza dough (I even snuck a little in my mouth).

Then, she gave me a cutting board and a butter knife, with which I cut up some of the mushrooms for the pizza. Next, we placed them on the pizza.


The final ingredient was the salami. Check out the video for how to place it on correctly:

Finally, we sat together and ate the pizza. It was super yummy and we were all very happy with how it turned out.

I decided I liked the pizza so much that I ate the toppings off and left the crust behind: Here I am asking for another favorite food, guacamole. I call it "Moole"


No comments:

Post a Comment