Sunday, March 20, 2011

Bay Area Discovery Museum

In February, we took my girlfriend Violet and her mommy to the Bay Area Discovery Museum. It was so great. Here are some picture to help show you some of our day.
Violet and I in the car, totally unaware as to what we are both about to experience.

We met cousins Declan and Weston down at the museum since they live so close. It was lots of fun seeing them.
Declan has been coming to the museum for a while, so he really knew the ropes.
He even took some time to draw with me. I really love to draw and color!
Next, we went to the art room, where Violet and I practiced making sculptures out of magnetic blocks.

Check out this one!!
Then, we took turns dumping another type of blocks. After a small bite to eat, we explored the outdoor area. Here I am playing on a real boat they have in the play area. There were many older kids running around on it, but I was very curious to see what they were up to. I didn't join in, but I had a great time walking the perimeter and watching them.
Next, we went to the rock yard and played. This was definately my favorite part of the museum. I was so into what I was doing, that I cried when mom tried to take me away. By the end, I had just started perfecting my digging skills.

Although it was getting close to nap time, we stopped by the Tot Spot one more time to play a little music together.

We also got a chance to briefly see the room with lots of trains. There is so much more to do and see here that I can't wait to return. Thank you, Violet and Becca, for coming with me and mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment