Monday, January 11, 2010

Getting Into Mischief

Mom followed me around the other day with the camera to see what I was interested in. She was amazed to find how much mischief I could get into in a matter of minutes. Each time she moved me, I found something new and interesting to play with. Unfortunately, every time I moved toward something that looked amazing, she pulled me away. Don't worry, I am sure that I will get a little quicker in time and I will get my hands on all of the thing that I can't now.


Here I am trying to get into Emma's food bin. I haven't figured out how to do it yet, but I really like to pull myself up on it and bang on the container.




This is one of my favorite toys in the kitchen! It is at the bottom of the fridge, but its not attached. I can pull it away and make the most awesome noise with it. I don't think my parents like the noise as much as I do. What do you think about it?



Emma's food and water bowls are terribly fascinating, but mom and dad won't let me near them. When I think they aren't looking, I take off crawling towards them. I have been successful a handful of times and have enjoyed the pleasures of dipping my hand in Emma's water, or moving her bowl around the floor a bit. Unfortunately, these precious moments don't last long. Here, mom was filming me, so I thought I had a good chance...


You may not be able to see me here, but I am headed towards this great dark hold called the fireplace. Mom and dad aren't even using it, but they won't let me inside.

Mom's note: Tanyon is getting very curious about things and really likes to explore. If you are in a room with him, he will now start crawling towards the doorway. When he gets there, he turns back and smiles to catch your attention, giggles, then scoots right on out into the next room alone. Paul and I are starting to realize all of the things we will need to baby proof very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment