Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Pulling myself up!

I can't believe mommy got this on camera! This is the first time that I pulled myself up from sitting. I was trying to get mom's cell phone off the desk (I was thinking of calling my girlfriend Violet), but once I got my hand on the phone, I promptly dropped it on the floor.

Nov. 28th, 2009

Mommy's note: Since this picture, Tanyon has been pulling himself up in his crib and various other places in the house. Once he pulls himself up, he is trying to take a few steps. The hardwood floors and slippery socks often prevent him from doing so successfully, but we are trying to put shoes on him more often. He is ready to move though! He is starting to not want to be held all of the time. Often, he wants to be placed on the ground to explore. Tanyon can crawl with great purpose now. Some of his biggest motivators are curtains, shoelaces, and Emma's paws. He also likes to push empty boxes and plastic bottles around the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment