Friday, December 25, 2009

My First Christmas Tree

The week after Thanksgiving, my parents took me out to look for our first Christmas tree as a family. It was a cold day, so mom wore my in the front pack most of the time...

Dad found the right one!

I am more interested in the tree, than having my picture taken...
After getting the tree, we did some grocery shopping. This is my first time in a shopping cart. It was super fun!!

When we got home, mom and dad decorated the tree while I napped. After I woke up, dad showed me all of the ornaments. Each year, mom and dad have given each other an ornament that represents something that happened in the year. In this picture, dad is showing me the blocks mom got for him when they were pregnant with me last Christmas. This year, I got my first ornaments too: a birth star, an airplane (for the Argentina & Uruguay trip), and a baby shoe.





No comments:

Post a Comment